By submitting a comment you are consenting to its display on the site. In submitting the comment, you are agreeing to abide by the rules, take responsibility for your comments and accept that these comments may be edited, deleted or not used.
- Do not post obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material.
- Do not use language or make comments that can be considered discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, nationality, age, disability, etc.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Putting whole words or sentences in CAPITAL letters is considered shouting in the internet world. This is unacceptable.
- Do not use text messaging short forms, as it is hard for the readers. Lots of exclamation marks are also annoying for readers. One used sparingly is enough, please.
- Vulgar and insulting nicknames will be removed. Nicknames attempting to impersonate other users will be removed.
- Do not post anyone's telephone number, street address, or any other personal information.
- Do not post an e-mail address belonging to another person.
- Do not post information that encourages criminal activity of any kind, or any statements that may give rise to civil liability.
- If you post a link to another site, please provide a brief explanation of where the link goes as a courtesy to other users.
- Do not post copyrighted material, including newsletter items, newspaper articles, excerpts from books, music, poems, photographs, video files or any other material, unless you own the copyright to that material, or have written permission to post it.
- Do not attempt to impersonate other users, site staff or any other person.
- Do not post the same message in multiple locations on the site.
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly.
- Submissions regarding the administration or moderation of forum posts or comments are not permitted and will be removed.
- Keep your messages on topic for the particular discussion you are involved in.
- Do not use multiple account nicknames in one discussion. Do not answer your own posts using another nickname.
Thank you for your cooperation!